We now have a website – http://www.savekaytelanefield.co.uk and a site on it for people to sign the on-line petition –Change.org: http://bit.ly/kaytelanefield. Please try to do this – I know many have already.
If you cannot – A written copy of the petition is at Badhams Pharmacy in Bishop’s Cleeve – Thanks to Peter for this.
There is also a section on the website for donating – the website gives all explanations to people for this.
Updates from committee:
– letter has been sent to the Parish Council asking for a donation for a valuation of the field and some other work needed to source funding and set up a ‘Community Company’ – this request will be on the agenda of the Parish Council at their March meeting. You can write to them and /or attend to urge their support.
– posters have been placed in many local businesses asking people to sign the petition
– emails have been sent to all local councillors and MP to ask for support – and to ask them to sign the petition
– we are looking into presenting the petition to Glos County Council, who own the field, to persuade them to leave it as it is, for community use.
– we will be asking for volunteers to monitor the use of the field – so we get some actual numbers using it – if you can help for an hour or so please keep this in mind – if anyone could organise a rota – it would be very much appreciated – please let me know.
Thanks for your continued support